The SRS is committed to encouraging young radiologists to expand their knowledge through courses and meetings. Applications are welcome from registrars for funding towards educational meetings to present their research or similar activities.
- An application form should be filled and submitted to the society secretary (Dr Alan Wallace) via [email protected]
- Information provided should include the project title, a copy of the accepted abstract, meeting where the work is being projected, projected cost of the journey and any other funding applied for/received
- A record of registration / attendance at the course / conference should be included.
- A copy of the applicant’s CV should accompany the application.
- Successful applicants are expected to submit a report of the educational experience and present the study at the next SRS Spring Meeting.
Click here to submit an application.
Previous bursaries awarded
2017: Dr Suzy Chin– attended Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Chicago 2017
2017: Dr Tom Blankenstein – attended European Congress of Radiology Vienna 2017
2017: Dr Asef Zahed – attended European Congress of Radiology Vienna 2017
2016: Dr Brooke Lawson – attended Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Chicago 2016
2016: Dr Deepak Vishwanath – Poster presentation at Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology Society of Europe Annual Meeting 2016
2015 : Dr Derek Smith – Oral Presentation at the Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Chicago.
2015 : Dr Phey Ming Yeap – Oral Presentation at the Annual Congress of the European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology, York.
2015 : Dr Lorna Gibson – attended European Congress of Radiology, Vienna.
2014 : Dr Daisy Mollison – attended a Harvard MRI/CT Update course on neuroradiology and a week long attachment in the neuroradiology department of the Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
2013 : Dr Sarah Eljamel – Poster Presentation at British Nuclear Medicine Society 41st Annual Meeting, Brighton
2013 : Dr Grant Mair – Oral Presentation at 51st Annual Meeting for the American Society of Neuroradiology, San Diego, USA.
2013 : Dr Umme Sara Zishan – Presented her work at the Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Chicago.
Click the names above to view the Bursary reports.